Saturday, February 16, 2008

Give Me That Old Time Religion

So I am a graduate student again. This time it is Theology and I am out of my element. Love it but it is not easy to adjust to, often it is NOT an easy read. About the only thing it has in common with science is an abundance of questions.

Currently I am taking Systematic Theology. We are reading St. Augustine. We are reading about the first seven Ecumenical Councils. We are reading about the methodology of theology. I am developing a vocabulary, but not fast enough. I am developing a time line, but not fast enough. I am making new friends from the early centuries of the church, but …

Lucky for me, I found this video, the song explains everything I need to know. Well, not really but it is still a good song. Enjoy.
Old Time Religion: Russ Rentler

No comments: