Sunday, June 28, 2009

Collegium on Faith and Intellectual Life: Day Nine



Well, it was finally over. We all got up early and made our journeys to different locals around the nation. It was a wonderful week. I hope to participate in Collegium in the future. I am sure the "Spirit of Collegium" will be alive and well on our campus.

So, on to a simple journey from Minneapolis to Fort Wayne Indiana, or so I thought! I got up at 4:30 and was at the airport early. I was bumped from United (too full because of the Cubs and White Sox game) to Continental. Two hours later they got behind schedule because of problems in Jersey and I was sent back to United. They sent me to American. I arrived in Chicago a few minutes after my connecting flight took off. I then boarded a plane at 6:00 PM and was taken off it at 6:01. I spent a night in a hotel. Finally, Saturday morning I set foot at Fort Wayne International Airport. I felt like doing a JPII and bending down and kissing the tarmac! Home, I was finally home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep a good friend or minister on speed call in order to talk with them about nearly anything at any time. If you are able to get a minimum of one person that one could tell anything, you are certain to relieve the burdens that you may possibly hold unless you allow these opinions out. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Vi7765ity[/url]